Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School!

Well Kelden had his first day of preschool today...he couldn't wait to go until he got there! First off he wasn't happy that he was suppose to put all of his school supplies in baskets for everyone to share...he thought they were his and they should stay in his backpack. Second he wanted to wear a hat to school and once we got there I told him he had to put it in his backpack until after school since hats weren't allowed at school...that didn't go well either! Third he didn't want me to leave...it was so sad when I finally did. He was crying so hard, I left him though. As hard as it was and he calmed down eventually. When I picked him up he told me he cried cuz he wanted me... but he liked school. I asked him if tomorrow he was going to be a big boy and not cry. He said, "Mom why do you want me to be a big boy?!" So to say the least this week will definately be an adjustment for Keldy.


1 comment:

Amy Blue said...

Funny, Bryson was a little nevous as well. I had to stay the whole time....Does it get easier? :) Your kids are getting so big. They are so cute! You really do have a beautiful family.